Thursday, February 16, 2006

 

February 17th Psalm 7

Go ahead and look first at Psalm 7 . See how God speaks to you individually. Then come back, if you wish, and see what God has put in my mind/heart.

Key Verse(s): Psalm 7:7

Let the assembled peoples gather around you.
Rule over them from on high

Title: The Great Judge

Observation: God is the perfect judge, and clustering around God and having Him lead the people is a reason for praise. All creation is waiting for God to restore his leadership over all things. We look forward to the day when God rules over all things and puts an end to evil and strife.

Application: I will worship the Good Judge who will set all things right. I will wait for God’s justice. I will trust him to uphold me.


Prayer: Lord, I praise you for your goodness. May you be glorified now as we wait for your perfect time to restore Your rule to the universe. Help me to long each day for your leading and my willingness to submit to Your goodness.

In Jesus Name,
Amen.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?