Wednesday, March 01, 2006

 

March 2nd Matthew 2

Go ahead and look first at Matthew 2 . See how God speaks to you individually. Then come back, if you wish, and see what God has put in my mind/heart.

Key Verse(s): Matthew 2:14

So he got up, took the child and his mother during the night and left for Egypt,

Title: Joseph the Dreamer


Observation: The part that I’m most drawn to today is for the second and third time in this passage, Joseph is given a dream from God. IN each case, without delay he takes off and does exactly what God says. Even when it causes him pain, ridicule, or to abandon those things that he had worked for he does it without questioning God.

Application: I need faith like that. I need to be obedient to the visions that God gives me. To be unafraid to leave my way to nice house, get by without my comfortable salary, and be willing to trust God. Go


Prayer: God give me the courage you gave to this young man, probably younger than I am today. Help me to be unafraid to follow your vision and resolute to carry it our. Clarify your vision for my life, our church, and my family. Lord God, give your servant vision that he might be faithful.

In Jesus Name,
Amen.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?