Monday, July 10, 2006

 

Vacation

It is time for me to spend more time with my family, to take some time off, to spend more time with God and to step back for a while. I will not be writing on Mark this month as our church looks at this Gospel.

You can pray for me for two things this month that I will be seeking after God about. One, what are God's priorities for how I spend my time. I need God to re-focus my energies on the things of eternal importance. Two, pray that God will reveal his will for our our church in whom and how he wants us to work this fall and into next year.

In a sense, for me, this is the end of the year. It has been a very, very good year. I think I may post to this blog on vacation, but it will be unstructured and just what I am thinking about. May God bless you and the church as we are apart for a few weeks.

Matt

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?