Tuesday, January 22, 2008

 

(Exodus 6; Exodus 7; Exodus 8; Luke 23)

Scripture: Then he said, "Jesus, remember me when you come into your kingdom. (Luke 23:42)

Observation: We want miracles, we want God to perform for us as though he was a magician that we are paying. We can very easily miss what God's message is because we are waiting for an "experience" of God. Pharoah saw miracles and still resisted God. So did the people of Jesus' day. God meets our needs daily and still we are not willing to be obedient to Him.



Application: I need to be conscious of all the ways that God has worked in my life and in the world. It is not my role to ask God to produce miracles upon command, but to be seeking His leading in the world.

Prayer: Lord, give me the courage to keep my eyes on the important things and not to get distracted by anything less. Help me to confront when needed and to love at all times. Thank you for your faithfulness when I am not.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?